Capstone Management Consulting (CMC)
CMC provides the management consulting “infrastructure” required by small and mid-tier businesses to actively compete in the Federal contracting and Commercial sectors. Our goal is to provide products and services that make a difference in the way our clients pursue and execute Federal and Commercial opportunities.
CMC provides the management consulting “infrastructure” required by small and mid-tier businesses to actively compete in the Federal contracting and Commercial sectors. Our goal is to provide products and services that make a difference in the way our clients pursue and execute Federal and Commercial opportunities. CMC specializes in providing management consulting solutions to equip businesses to grow in revenue and to develop repeatable processes so they can continue on the trajectory of growth. CMC brings a unique blend of expertise, professionalism, and outstanding client services to the management consulting service sector. We understand that the measure of success attained by CMC is in direct correlation to the measure of success we provide to our clients.
Our mission is twofold: 1) to equip businesses with the ability to use AMPD! as their go to proposal methodology in developing responses to Federal procurement opportunities; and 2) to instill the development and use of repeatable processes for the continuous improvement of performance/service delivery.
We Would Love To Hear From You!
Please contact us for more information about our support services and learn how you can Get AMPD!
Process Advocate Services
CMC assists its’ clients in developing, documenting, and optimizing processes to minimize risks, operational disruptions, and to improve customer satisfaction. We follow a six-step approach where we: 1) identify the need; 2) analyze current processes; 3) obtain buy-in; 4) create the process improvement roadmap; 5) rally resources and execute process improvement roadmap; and 6) assess effectiveness – continuous improvement. We also use industry best practices including CMMI, ISO, and the DMAIC methodology which consists of logical phases from defining to controlling improvements to solidify successful organizational and business process changes.
- Process Development & Management – Do you have processes defined and documented? How are your processes managed? We work with clients to develop, document, and manage processes specific to their businesses.
- Process Evaluation & Assessments (PEAs) – How are your processes working for you? Have you audited your processes to determine if they are still valid? What areas can you improve? A PEA is conducted and report is generated specifically for our clients with improvement recommendations.
- Quality & Performance Management – How are your processes working? How are they affecting quality and performance? We assess quality and performance resulting from process execution and provide a report of findings.
- CMMI DEV/SVC Prep Assessments (Gap/Readiness Reviews) – Are you really ready for your CMMI Readiness Review? Are there any gaps that should be addressed that may hinder a successful appraisal? We can conduct a prep assessment to help our clients determine where they are in advance of CMMI readiness reviews and appraisals.
- CMMI Appraisal Team Member (ATM) Augmentation – Do you have the requisite number of resources to support CMMI initiatives? Will having resources dedicated to CMMI efforts impact business productivity? We can serve as an ATM for CMMI-Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) up to Maturity Level 3.
- ISO 9001:2015 Prep Assessments (Gap/Readiness Reviews) – Where are you in your ISO journey? Are there any gaps that should be addressed? We can conduct a gap assessment to help navigate the ISO certification process.
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audits – Have you conducted the requisite ISO 9001:2015 internal audit? Do you have the resources available to conduct the internal audit? Let CMC handle this portion of your ISO activities and provide recommendations to continuously improve the quality of products and services of your organization with comprehensive audit findings.
CMC’s Get AMPD! Proposal Coaching support helps our clients to navigate through the Get AMPD! methodology for “live” proposals. We understand that lack of a proven proposal development methodology or even trouble implementing the methodology lowers the chances of consistently developing compelling and compliant proposals and also hinders opportunities for continuous improvement. CMC is driven to help our clients effectively respond to government RFPs through service offerings such as:
- Proposal Asset Infrastructure Readiness Review (PAIRR) – Do you have the infrastructure in place to support proposal development? What assets do you currently have? What assets do you need? A PAIRR is conducted and report is generated specifically for our clients with recommendations for improvement.
- Proposal Asset Library Development (PAL-D) – Are you using your proposal asset library (PAL) effectively? Do you have a PAL? Is lack of a PAL contributing to the challenges faced by your organization in getting proposals out the door? The PAL is developed using current resources/content and training is provided on using and making timely updates to the PAL.
- Get AMPD! Proposal Coaching – Do you need coaching on implementing AMPD!? Do you need shoulder-to-shoulder support in developing your proposal? We assist in navigating through the 3 core phases of AMPD! to develop compelling and compliant proposal responses. Let’s Get AMPD!